Aerospace and Defence
In the aerospace and defence sectors international competition is fierce and rising rapidly. The pace of innovation and sheer expense of technology requires increased cooperation between companies and countries. In order to significantly increase productivity and balance the high costs involved, organisations must develop new and innovative ways of working together.
Paloma Consulting's business improvement consultancy and training services help companies in the aerospace and defence sector deal with these, and other, problems they face. Using proven improvement methods Paloma's Lean Six Sigma consultants help clients streamline processes, eliminate waste, reduce cost and operate in new and innovative ways to become more efficient, flexible and profitable.
“Despite a diverse cultural mix in the work force, Paloma were very effective in getting across a complex range of tools and techniques.”
Regional Deployment Leader (Asia Pacific)
Aeronautical Systems Company
With clients ranging from commercial aircraft and naval vessels manufacturers to composite material makers, and providers of aeronautical parts, maintenance and repair, our Lean Six Sigma consultants helped bring about 26 improvement projects delivering an average audited 19 fold return on investment.
Outcomes of individual projects
- Improved process capability of composite materials
- Reduced cycle time of maintenance activities
- Reduced aerospace engine parts turnaround time
- Reduced resin waste in composite materials production
- Improved engine spare parts procurement processes
- Reduce overcharges on freight invoices
- Increase availability of operational and maintenance equipment