Foundation Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course
Who should attend?
The Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt course is for those engaged in administrative, process and manufacturing activities who will be leading small sized improvement projects.
Typically candidates to this level of training will be regularly involved in continuous improvement activities, and who need to understand the benefits of applying 'Lean' business efficiency techniques and 'Six Sigma' process variation reduction techniques in order to enhance their processes.
The Foundation Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course enables candidates to understand and apply the core tools of Lean and Six Sigma techniques which improve process reliability and efficiency, enabling projects to be completed that yield business benefits.
On completion of the course trainees will be able to:
- Lead small sized improvement projects which yield improvement benefits
- Use Lean and Six Sigma techniques effectively.
- Be a valued member of both Lean and Six Sigma project teams that drive effective change.
Course Duration (format):
- Candidates will receive Paloma Consulting recognition of course completion.
- Candidates will be awarded a ‘Practitioner’ certificate on completion and successful submission of a Foundation Green Belt improvement project final report.
This course is run using analytical tools based on Microsoft Office (primarily Excel). There is no requirement to obtain any specialised statistical software for this foundation course.
Find out more
To request a brochure or to discuss your requirements ...