Global Financial management and advisory company wanted to introduce Lean Six Sigma ethos to their operations
We worked with one of the world's leading financial management and advisory companies. With annual revenues of £11 billion they employ 20,000 staff across their various locations.
How we helped
We provided Lean Six Sigma services ranging from deployment and project selection advice to training, coaching and support of trainees. 3 Black Belt training courses were delivered to staff based in the UK, Europe and Asia. Black Belt certification was provided on completion of successful projects.
Projects delivered a 34 fold return on investment on subjects including:
• Reduce number of unwanted non-discretionary portfolios
• Improve leaver's desktop and email account terminations
• Reduced customer account opening cycle time
• Reduce costs of provision of regulatory material
• Reduce manual input required for third party transfers
• Reduce time taken to collect standard fees
If you would like to speak to us about our case studies ...